Electric humidifiers are widely used in a range of industries and for various applications. For example, humidifiers are commonly used for residential, textile, woodworking, printing, static control, clean room, office, school, hospital, wine cellar, library, and museum purposes. In addition to making a space more comfortable, humidifiers ensure a proper level of moisture.
Key Benefits of Electric Humidifiers
The list of benefits associated with electric humidifiers is quite extensive. Of course, everyone will have their own reason for using them but overall, there are benefits enjoyed by everyone to include the following:
- Today, many electric humidifiers can be customized specific to options and features, making them more efficient and versatile.
- Installation and setup requires very little time, effort, or knowledge
- There is a wide range of options. For instance, some humidifiers are designed to use all types of water such as soft, hard, potable, Reverse Osmosis, and deionized
- Electric and pneumatic modulating control systems are available
- Injection tubes come in single and multiple packages
- Most electric humidifiers are efficient and almost completely maintenance free
Regardless the type of electric humidifier preferred it is important to choose the product from a reputable company, one that performs in-house testing whereby a customer’s particular environment can be evaluated.
Just as there are many different types of electric humidifiers, there are multiple features. As an example, some humidifiers are designed with a side-entry assembly that boasts a large clean-out access area. Because of this, the injection tube system or cover is never disturbed. These humidifiers also come in a range of capacities. With this, humidification is possible in a smaller area or if preferred, multiple areas.
Most people also look for easy controls such as on/off switch and time cycle modulation. However, many of the more innovative systems boast advanced features to include a cycle heater control, on-screen help menus, messages that remind to clean, and even ports for full networking/BAS communication.
Someone looking at electric humidifiers wants the more standard features like level controller, adjustable surface water flusher, manual reset over-temperature switch, adjustable automatic drain system, and so on but additional options like weather-tight control panel, freeze protection, blower, outdoor air temperature sensing, and others are available.