Centrifugal Fans and Blowers
NISCO: Top-of-the-Line Centrifugal Fans and Blowers
For the best centrifugal fans and blowers on the market, you can always count on us at NISCO. With 30 years of experience, customers around the world turn to us for our top-of-the-line products. Although our skilled engineering team manufactures our fans and blowers using superior quality materials, we always keep our prices competitive.
With a broad selection of centrifugal blowers and fans, we have the perfect solution for your needs.
- Backward Inclined Fans – Included in this category of centrifugal fans are general purpose fans, square fans, Class I-III SWSI, Class IV SWSI, Class I-III DWDI, plenum fans, acoustical fans, and plug fans.
- Forward Curved Fans – At NISCO, we also have exceptional product offerings for our fans in this category, including forward-curved DWDI fans and junior fans. We also have fan kits available.
- High-Capacity Fans – For applications that demand high capacity airflow, we offer AF-30, AF-40, and AF-50 fans, along with Series 60, RTS, and high-pressure backward curved fans.
- Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic Fans – In this category, we have FRP general purpose fume exhausters, FRP fume exhausters, FRP radial fume exhausters, and FRP pressure centrifugal blowers available.
- High-Pressure Blowers – For environments that require forced air at a 90-degree angle as well as for processing cooling, vacuum systems, and a host of other applications with somewhat high system resistance, we have excellent solutions. Included are pressure blowers, Type HP Pressure blowers, and FRP pressure blowers, with a maximum CFM of 5,200, 20,000, and 5,000, SP of 58, 128, and 36, and temperature of 600, 600, and 250, respectively.
- Radial Fans – At NISCO, we have the best radial centrifugal fans, including Compact GI, Series 20 GI, Series 30 GI, and Series 45 GI, with a maximum CFM of 2,400, 76,000, 95,000, and 100,000, and SP of 14, 22, 32, and 46, respectively. As for maximum temperature, each of these fans is 1,000, excluding the Compact GI fans, which are at 600.
All of our centrifugal blowers and fans at NISCO are of exceptional quality for moving air and other gases. With rotating impellers, our fans increase both the speed and volume of airflow. The combination of superior quality materials, state-of-the-art machinery, and highly-skilled engineering yields fans and blowers with excellent energy efficiency, making them perfect for sustaining larger air systems.
By contacting us at NISCO, one of our engineering experts will guide you through the selection and buying process. For the best centrifugal fans and blowers, we are your most trusted source.